10/100/1000 Miniature Media Converter
- Connects 10/100/1000 Mbps copper to 1000 Mbps fibre
- For use in extended temperatures
- Cascading power on DIN rail installations
- Dual USB power cable (optional)
- Link Fault Pass-Through (LFPT) capability via a DIP Switch
Measuring less than 88.9mm (3.5 inches) deep and 50.8mm (2 inches) wide, and having both data connections on the same side of the unit—the IE-Giga- MiniMc-LFPT is the industry’s smallest media converter at a fraction of the cost of other alternatives. Link Fault Pass Through (LFPT) can be enabled/disabled via a DIP Switch on the unit, and is a useful diagnostic feature that assists the network administrator in indicating a fault condition on a given segment between the interfaces. With Plug-and-Play, Auto Negotiation and AutoCross operation, extreme operating temperatures (-25° to 85° C), DC or AC power, the IE-Giga- MiniMc-LFPT miniature media converter is easy and convenient to use.