10/100 Ethernet Media Converter
- Single-strand, Single Mode Fibre
- Modular, hot-swappable architecture reduces operational costs associated with product installation, upgrades and maintenance
- IE-iMcV-MediaLinX supports SFP transceivers and extended operating temperatures (BB-856-15732)
- SNMP Manageable
- Converts 10 or 100 Mbps Copper to 100 Mbps Fibre
- Supports Configuration Control
- Features Link Fault Pass-Through (LFPT)
Satisfying today’s networking needs while preparing for tomorrow’s cabling requirements can make designing and installing the physical layer of networks a daunting task. The decreasing cost of fibre optic cabling and switching equipment makes all-optical LANs the obvious choice when future-proofing network equipment. Replacing legacy equipment and wiring infrastructure is a costly choice. Managed media conversion allows implementation of new technologies on existing networks, while monitoring all connections, to keep networks running and up-to-date.
This is an SNMP-managed Ethernet copper to fibre media converter that includes troubleshooting features and LEDs to assist in network diagnostics as well as make isolating cable breaks easier. This iMcV-MediaLinX converter also features Link Fault Pass-Through with an RJ-45 copper port and an SC fibre port.