LR77 V2 Libratum Balanced Router
- 2-port Ethernet switch
- 2 independent LAN
- Models with Wi-Fi option: AP or client mode
- Dual-SIM fail over
- Antenna Rx Diversity
- Operating temperature up to +5°C
- Metal or plastic casing
Balanced UR5iv2 Libratum a UMTS/HSPA+, non-modular wireless router features high speed data rates 14.4 Mbps, two Ethernet 10/100 ports and dual-SIM failover capability for mission critical applications. This router is particularly suited to the demands of the “Transaction Management” industry such as point-of-sale terminals, remote ATMs and vending terminals as well as a huge variety of intelligent remote monitoring and control applications in the Transport, Energy and Security sectors.
This exceptionally fast UMTS/HSPA+ UR5i v2 Libratum wireless router is equipped with two Ethernet 10/100 ports and two SIM cards. Two SIM cards backup communication in mobile operator network or networks and provide failover to each other. WiFi models are available.
Configuration is done via a web interface protected by password. The 3G UMTS/HSPA+ router supports creation of VPN tunnels using IPsec, OpenVPN and L2TP to assure safe communication. Web interface provides detail statistics about the 3G router activities, signal strength, detailed log, etc. Cellular router supports functions: DHCP, NAT, NAT-T, DynDNS, NTP, VRRP, control by SMS and many other functions.
Other diagnostic functions for continuous communication include automatic inspection of PPP connection offering an automatic restart feature – in case of connection losses, or hardware watchdog which monitors the status of the router. With the help of a start up script window you may insert Linux scripts for various actions.
For some applications the key option is to create several different configurations for one UMTS/HSPA+ wireless router, the so-called profiles (maximum of 4), and the option to switch among them (for example via SMS, binary input status, etc.) is essential. Cellular wireless routers may automatically upgrade configuration and firmware from server. This allows mass reconfiguration of many routers in one time.
- Transportation and security
- IT and communication
- Self-server terminals
- Energy and power industry
- Meteorology, alarm and warning systems
Router Management Software consisting of two parts:
- R-SeeNet Server application can be programmed to automatically send SNMP queries (Simple Network Management Protocol) to each router defined in the network. The application retrieves status information from the routers and records it in the SQL database.
- R-SeeNet PHP web-based application that accesses the SQL database and provides the Network Administrator detailed information on individual routers and network health.
- SmartCLUSTER is an OpenVPN server for creating safe private network communication systems via the internet. Configure multiple routers/LANs via the same VPN tunnel. Create router configuration files and secure OpenVPN tunnel certificates. Monitor connection status.