8-Channel, 16-Bit Isolated Analog Input EtherCAT Remote I/O Module
- Suitable for EtherCAT networks
- 8 x 16-bit analog input channels with 2,500 VDC isolation
- Wide common-mode voltage range (±275 V)
- Removable European-type connector
- Supports EtherCAT distributed clocks (DC) mode and SyncManager mode
- 2 x Rotating switches that support up to 256 slave IDs
AMAX-4817 is an industrial-grade remote I/O slave module equipped with the EtherCAT protocol. European-type pluggable terminal blocks facilitate module setup and maintenance, while the compact size and support for DIN-rail mounting ensure easy installation in cabinet configurations. For safe and reliable operation, all of the 8 analog input channels are protected by a 2,500 VDC isolation circuit.