4-Channel, 16-Bit Isolated Analog Output EtherCAT Remote I/O Module
- Suitable for EtherCAT networks
- 4 x 16-bit analog output channels with 2,500 VDC isolation
- Multiple voltage and current output ranges
- Removable European-type connector
- Supports EtherCAT distributed clocks (DC) mode and SyncManager mode
- 2 x Rotating switches that support up to 256 slave IDs
AMAX-4820 is an industrial-grade remote I/O slave module equipped with the EtherCAT protocol. European-type pluggable terminal blocks facilitate module setup and maintenance, while the compact size and support for DIN-rail mounting ensure easy installation in cabinet configurations. For safe and reliable operation, all of the 4 analog output channels are protected by a 2,500 VDC isolation circuit.