ARK-1123H with Panorama BMS
Intel® Celeron Quad Core J1900 SoC with Codra Panorama Smart BMS
- Intel® Celeron J1900 Quad Core 2.0 GHz SoC
- 1 x 2.5″ SATA HDD/SSD Bay
- 2 x GbE for Multiple Internet Transmission
- 2 x Independent HDMI
- 1 x RS-232/422/485 (BIOS selection)
- 1 x Full-Size MiniPCIe (ex. WLAN or WWAN module)
- 1 x Half Size MiniPCIe (ex. mSATA)
- Optional VESA / DIN Rail / Wall Mounting kits
- Threaded DC jack design
- Supports SUSIAccess and Embedded Software APIs
For many years Panorama solutions have enabled integrators, engineering departments and building managers to use reliable, lasting BMS/FM solutions. Panorama’s technical solutions deliver real added-value to your technical management, no matter whether it is for a single building or an entire campus, whether it just involves managing the HVAC or the need to centralize the supervision or central AHUs, lighting, access control, CCTV, blind controls, fire safety, energy, etc. and achieve the comfort and security levels demanded by the occupants.
Panorama supervisory control enables your organization to concentrate on its core business, increase its profits and reduce operating costs, be they new or existing buildings, service, industrial, commercial or residential buildings. Panorama also enables you to meet new regulations (Energy Performance Certificate, HQE buildings, carbon balance, etc.) by implementing powerful, reliable and scalable tools.
Now, on the strength of its Panorama solutions in BMS/FM/BEMS and to help you meet the “intelligent building” challenge, Codra is launching Smart BMS, an integrated, ready-to-use BMS/FM solution that presents a new full-Web user interace. All you have to do is configure your application or generate it automatically and cable your devices, as the Panorama E2 software is pre-installed on the box.
- Communication with heterogeneous devices (protocols available : Modbus, BACnet, SNMPv3) and data acquisition (up to 5 000 variables)
- “Object” approach to define reusable equipment models
- Animated graphic displays
- Operation and control from a full-web interface
- Fault handling, alarm/event management
- Scheduling (occupation/vacant periods), sending SMS messages, on-call management, scenario programming
- Archiving, analysis, event logs
- User profile management
To find out more about the ARK-1123H with Panorama Smart BMS, contact ECA today on +44 (0)118 929 4990.