Intel® Celeron® J1900 Quad-Core Fanless Digital Signage Player
- Intel® Celeron® J1900 quad-core, low-power, fanless SoC platform
- Rich I/O interface for devices or wireless module connection
- Supports full HD dual display
- Mini PCIe interface for easy expansion (e.g., WLAN and 3G)
- Built-in content management software for content editing, scheduling, and remote monitoring
Advantech’s DS-370 is a low-power, fanless digital signage player that supports full HD dual displays. DS-370 is also equipped with a rich I/O interface for devices or wireless module connection and features a slide-in chassis design for easy maintenance. To enable easy signage network management, DS-370 comes bundled with dedicated signage software, WebAccess/IMM, and WISE-PaaS/RMM remote device management software, allowing the customer to manage digital signage networks installed in multiple locations with less effort at no extra cost. DS-370 provides the ideal cost-effective solution for single or dual-display applications in public spaces.