Industrial Ethernet over VDSL2 (with M12)
- Media and protocol converter 3 x 10/100BaseT ports to VDSL
- 2 x RJ45 Ethernet ports, 1 x M12 Ethernet port
- Operates over existing CAT3 cabling or Coaxial (combo port)
- Supports VDSL, Band plans 997 and 998 (symmetrical and asymmetrical) transmission per ITU-T G.993.2 standard
- Extended operating temperature of -40 °C to +75 °C
- Provides over current and reverse polarity protection
- IP30 Rated enclosure
The EKI-1751I is an Industrial Long Reach Ethernet Extenders to utilize existing copper cabling infrastructure (twisted pair or coaxial cable) extending Ethernet to up to 2000 meters over VDSL2. The EKI-1751I adds M12 Ethernet connector in addition to 2 RJ45 Ethernet connectors to offer the most flexibility possible to your project needs. M12 connector adds the option to deploy these easy to use plug-n-play devices into a more secure environments where reliability is the utmost priority.
The EKI-1751I is recommended to be used in pairs over a single pair of telephone-grade unshielded twisted pair (UTP) wire or a coaxial cable. EKI-1751I uses IP30 aluminum enclosures, ideal for industrial applications capable of handling wide range of temperatures -40 to +75 °C. A convenient DIP switch, provides easier configurations option to meet many deployment needs. Installer can select, VDSL2 ‘Band-Plans’ (Asymmetric or Symmetric), SNR margin (6dB or 9dB). Abundant LEDs, offer quick snapshot of status and diagnostics.
|EKI-1751I-AE||Industrial VDSL2 Ethernet Extender, M12|