8-port Gigabit Unmanaged Industrial Ethernet Switch
- Provides 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports with Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps Auto Negotiation
- Supports jumbo frame transmission up to 10kbytes
- Provides Slim size, DIN-rail with IP30 metal mechanism
- Supports Redundant 12 ~ 48 VDC power input and P-Fail Relay
The EKI-2728 supports Gigabit Ethernet. The power is a +12 ~ 48 VDC redundant input design, and is secured with a double protection mechanism: Power Polarity Reverse Protect and an Overload Current Fuse. The former tolerates reverse power wiring while the later secures the system from overload currents. Each port of EKI-2728 has 2 LED’s to show the link status transmission speed and collision status. It also provides a relay output for an event alarm. In the event of a power failure, the built-in LED will activate the alarm to notify administrators. Engineers can simply verify the hardware status by checking the LED, and have troubleshooting easy and quick. EKI-2728 comes with compact metal housing that rates IP30 to help against from dusty industrial environments.