No longer AvailableThis product is no longer available, please contact us for further information.
8+2G Combo Port Gigabit Unmanaged Industrial Ethernet PoE Switch
- Provides 2 Gigabit Copper/SFP combo port plus 8 PoE injector ports
- SFP socket for Easy and Flexible Fiber Expansion
- Supports Auto Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Provides flexible mounting: DIN-rail and Wall mount
- Supports Dual 48 VDC power input and 1 relay output
- Supports wide operating temperatures from -40 to 75°C (EKI-7629CPI)
Aside from 2 Gigabit fiber optic/copper combo ports, the EKI-7629CP/CPI comes equipped with 8 x 10/100Base-TX fast Ethernet PoE injector ports. Traditional RJ45 ports can be used for up-linking wide-band paths in short distances (< 100 m), or the appropriate replaceable SFP module can be used for the application of wideband uploading and long distance transmissions to flexibly fit field requests. The long MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) ensures low operation and maintenance cost. EKI-7629CP/CPI includes a switch controller that can automatically sense transmission speeds (10/100 Mbps) The RJ45 interface can also be auto-detected, so MDI or MDI-X is automatically selected and a cross-over cable is not required. All Ethernet ports have memory buffers that support the store-and-forward mechanism, which assures that data can be transmitted properly.