EN 50155 12-port Managed Ethernet Switch
- All 10/100 Mbps connections support dual ring protection and non-blocking traffic forwarding
- X-Ring Pro supports rapid and predictable convergence
- Provides M12 connector with IP67 protection
- Supports wide operating temperatures from -40 ~ 70°C
- Wide Range Power Input (24/36/48/72/96/110 VDC)
EKI-9512D M12 Managed Ethernet Switch is designed for railway applications, including rolling stock. EKI-9512D switch uses M12 connectors to ensure tight, robust connections, and to guarantee reliable operation against environmental disturbances, such as vibration and shock. EKI-9512D provides 12 Fast Ethernet M12 ports. In addition, EKI-9512D provides a wide power input range of 24/36/48/72/96/110 VDC; the dual, isolated power input increases the reliability of your communications system. The -40 to 70° C operating temperature and IP67-rated waterproof enclosure allow deployment in harsh environments. EKI-9512D is compliant with the essential sections of the European railway standard EN 50155, EN50121-3-2 covering operating temperature, power input voltage, surge, ESD, and vibration, making the switches suitable for a variety of industrial applications.