EN 50155 16-port Full Gigabit Managed Ethernet Switch
- All Gigabit connections support dual ring protection and non-blocking traffic forwarding
- 12 x M12 Gigabit ports and 2 pairs M12 Gigabit ports with bypass relay function
- X-Ring Pro supports rapid and predictable convergence
- Provides M12 connector with IP67 protection
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 70° C
- Wide Range Power Input (24/36/48/72/96/110 VDC)
EKI-9516 M12 Managed Ethernet Switch is designed for railway applications, including rolling stock. EKI-9516 switch uses M12 connectors to ensure tight, robust connections, and to guarantee reliable operation against environmental disturbances, such as vibration and shock. EKI-9516 provides 16 Gigabit Ethernet M12 ports. In addition, EKI-9516 provides a wide power input range of 24/36/48/72/96/110 VDC; the dual, isolated power input increases the reliability of your communications system. The -40 to 70° C operating temperature and IP67-rated waterproof enclosure allow deployment in harsh environments. EKI-9516 is compliant with the essential sections of the European railway standard EN 50155, EN50121-3-2 covering operating temperature, power input voltage, surge, ESD, and vibration, making the switches suitable for a variety of industrial applications.