Modular Industrial Monitors with 21.5″ Full HD/18.5″ HD/17″ SXGA/15″ XGA/12″ XGA LED LCD
- Industrial-grade LED LCD with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Modular design enables flexible configuration of video interfaces
- Display modules available in various sizes with projected capacitive or 5-wire resistive touch control
- Front-facing iKey for OSD buttons
- Can support 2 box PC controllers simultaneously
- Supports Picture-in-Picture technology
- IP66-rated front panel protects against water and dust
The FPM series of modular industrial monitors extend the functionality of typical industrial monitors. The flexible modularized design allowed users to change the video interface according to their usage demands. Additionally, unlike traditional industrial touch monitors that can only support controllers in a one-to-one capacity, the FPM series monitors can support two controllers simultaneously. Moreover, with the inclusion of Picture-in-Picture (PiP) technology, users can easily change the display layout and switch between units that need operating.
The FPM-7002 model also supports Advantech’s iLINK technology, a long-distance data transmission solution. This technology is designed to resolve issues of touch signal degradation. The provision of pre-installed Wi-Fi and NFC antennas is another feature that allows users to flexibly configure the monitor systems.