Latitude 5424 Rugged
The strength of versatility
14″ semi-rugged notebook loaded with multiple expandability options. Featuring MIL-STD-810G certification and IP-52 ingress protection.
The harder you push us, the stronger we become.
The Latitude Rugged family has been trained and tested for some of the world’s toughest jobs and most hazardous environments. Built smart and durable to ensure you never have to slow down.
More room. Better results.
- No project is too big: Conquer projects of any size with up to 4TB of storage.
- Versatile choices: Improve your performance in the field with several productivity options. The Latitude 5424 Rugged offers options to include a DVD RW or Blu-ray drive, multiple storage bays and PCMCIA or ExpressCard for additional customization.
- Resilient exterior: Built to be as tough as you are with an automotive-grade magnesium alloy chassis for high-impact protection.
- Consistent power: No matter how long your shift, hot swappable dual batteries provide continuous power to last up to 100W hours.
- No faulty connections: Seamless connectivity is at your service with USB 3.0 Type C™ support.
- High performance: Power through tough jobs with up to 8th gen Intel® Quad Core™ Processors.
Quality at the tip of your fingers
- Sun blocked: Thrive beneath the harshest sunlight thanks to a 14″ capacitive multi-touch outdoor viewable FHD display with up to 1000 nits of brightness.
- Premium touch screen: The Latitude 5424 Rugged display is glove, passive pen and touch capable, so you can capture information in any setting.
- Crystal clear: Get lost in your work with integrated Intel® HD or discreet AMD Radeon™ high-performance graphics that deliver an immersive viewing experience.