Quad 4K Enterprise Encoder Card
The Matrox Maevex 6100 Series is the next generation in Matrox’s AV-over-IP portfolio—the world’s first to deliver quad 4K input capture and encode for real-time streaming and/or recording four or more 4K/UHD and Full HD channels simultaneously.
Built on H.264, Maevex 6100 Series plug-and-play solutions fit seamlessly into existing infrastructures and interoperate with virtually any H.264 decode device, ensuring high-density content distribution and system scalability. Robust Maevex PowerStream Plus software—the market’s most advanced AV-over-IP software tool—completes the solution and provides flexible management of local or remote data across the entire network.
- Drive quad 4K/UHD and Full HD capture, encoding, streaming, and recording—simultaneously.
- Deliver best-in-breed H.264 encoding support for up to 4K/UHD with configurable multi Chroma sub-sampling options for 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0, and 4:0:0.
- Use PowerStream Plus software to configure multi-protocol streaming, multi-bitrate streaming, multiple source capture, multiple Picture-in-Picture (PiP) and quadrant composite options, and more.
- Support simultaneous SRT, RTSP, RTP, RTMP, and MPEG2.TS streaming and MP4 recording—all without sacrificing quality.
- Employ simultaneous video streaming, processing, and recording on all channels, while customizing settings independently on each channel.
- Carry out multiple encoder tasks (stream and record) in multiple settings, without compromising quality, by using a single card or appliance. Reach on premises and internet viewers, and record to local or network storage for later editing and viewing, concurrently.
- Transmit live and/or recorded content to multiple video-on-demand platforms.
Complete reach and control
- Simplify workflow with auto discovery of any Maevex unit on the subnet, and easy addition for units outside the subnet.
- Configure settings and parameters on each Maevex unit from a central application accessible from multiple locations on the network.
- Monitor and manage the entire Maevex installation of hardware, devices, and streams through the intuitive PowerStream Plus software and/or APIs.