Dual 4K Enterprise Encoder Appliance
The Matrox© Maevex 6120 dual 4K enterprise encoder is the latest addition to Matrox’s next-generation AV-over-IP portfolio. Maevex 6120 offers a dual 4K option and leverages the same industry-leading core technology that has made the Maevex 6100 Series quad 4K enterprise encoders a resounding success.
Coupled with the Maevex PowerStream Plus software—the market’s most advanced AV-over-IP software tool—the Maevex 6120 appliance delivers reliable industry-leading technology for flexible management of local or remote data, ensuring complete reach and control over the entire Maevex network. For rapid customisation, the PowerStream Plus API for Windows® and Linux® and the Maevex 6100 Series REST API are available for integrators and developers looking to create personalised Maevex control applications. These APIs can be used to easily include Maevex functionality into existing or even third-party applications.
- Drive dual 4K/UHD capture and encoding, and up to four 4K/UHD streams and recordings—simultaneously.
- Deliver best-in-breed H.264 encoding support for up to 4K/UHD with configurable multi chroma sub-sampling options for 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0, and 4:0:0.
- Use PowerStream Plus software to configure multi-protocol streaming, multi-bitrate streaming, multiple source capture, multiple Picture-inPicture (PiP) and quadrant composite options, and more.
- Support simultaneous SRT, RTSP, RTP, RTMP, and MPEG2.TS streaming and MP4 recording—all without sacrificing quality.
- Employ simultaneous video streaming, processing, and recording on all channels, while customizing settings independently on each channel.
- Carry out multiple encoder tasks (stream and record) in multiple settings, without compromising quality, by using a single appliance. Reach on premises and internet viewers, and record to local or network storage for later editing and viewing, concurrently.
- Transmit live and/or recorded content to multiple video-on-demand platforms.
Complete reach and control
- Simplify workflow with auto-discovery of any Maevex unit on the subnet, and easily add units outside the subnet.
- Configure settings and parameters on each Maevex unit from a central application accessible from multiple locations on the network.
- Monitor and manage the entire Maevex installation of devices, and streams through the intuitive PowerStream Plus software and/or APIs.