Quad 4K Enterprise Encoder Appliance
The Matrox Maevex 6100 Series is the next generation in Matrox’s AV-over-IP portfolio—the world’s first to deliver quad 4K input capture and encode for real-time streaming and/or recording four or more 4K/UHD and Full HD channels simultaneously. Ideally suited for process control, digital signage, military, healthcare, government, education, and other applications, the Maevex 6100 Series is available in two convenient form factors—Maevex 6100, a single-slot, high-density quad encoder card and Maevex 6150, a system-independent, standalone quad encoder appliance with zero-latency pass-through for each input.
Built on H.264, Maevex 6100 Series plug-and-play solutions fit seamlessly into existing infrastructures and interoperate with virtually any H.264 decode device, ensuring high-density content distribution and system scalability. Robust Maevex PowerStream Plus software—the market’s most advanced AV-over-IP software tool—completes the solution and provides flexible management of local or remote data across the entire network.
- Drive quad 4K/UHD and Full HD capture, encoding, streaming, and recording—simultaneously.
- Deliver best-in-breed H.264 encoding support for up to 4K/UHD with configurable multi Chroma sub-sampling options for 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0, and 4:0:0.
- Use PowerStream Plus software to configure multi-protocol streaming, multi-bitrate streaming, multiple source capture, multiple Picture-in-Picture (PiP) and quadrant composite options, and more.
- Support simultaneous SRT, RTSP, RTP, RTMP, and MPEG2.TS streaming and MP4 recording—all without sacrificing quality.
- Employ simultaneous video streaming, processing, and recording on all channels, while customizing settings independently on each channel.
- Carry out multiple encoder tasks (stream and record) in multiple settings, without compromising quality, by using a single card or appliance. Reach on premises and internet viewers, and record to local or network storage for later editing and viewing, concurrently.
- Transmit live and/or recorded content to multiple video-on-demand platforms.
Complete reach and control
- Simplify workflow with auto discovery of any Maevex unit on the subnet, and easy addition for units outside the subnet.
- Configure settings and parameters on each Maevex unit from a central application accessible from multiple locations on the network.
- Monitor and manage the entire Maevex installation of hardware, devices, and streams through the intuitive PowerStream Plus software and/or APIs.