3rd Generation Intel® Core™ Processor 3U CompactPCI® Plus I/O Card
- Supports 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ processor
- Intel® QM77 Platform Controller Hub
- 4 or 8GB DDR3-1600 soldered SDRAM with ECC
- Triple independent display support
- Optional 8GB SATA NAND Flash on board
- 2.5″ SATA-II SSD, CFast, XMC on 8HP version
- Two 10/100/1000 Mbps ports, 2 USB 3.0 ports, 1 VGA port on front panel (4HP)
- Two COM ports, 2 Display ports, 1 PS/2 port (8HP)
- Supports CompactPCI PlusIO
- PICMG2.0, R3.0 , PICMG2.1, R2.0, PICMG2.30 compliant
Advantech’s MIC-3328 is a 3U CompactPCI PlusIO CPU blade based on the 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processor family. Based on 22nm process technology these processors support up to four cores / eight threads at up to 2.5GHz and up to 6M last level cache. With Intel® HD Graphics(Gen7,DX11,OCL1.1) integrated into the CPU, the MIC-3328 can serve applications demanding high performance, high resolution video output on up to three independent display interfaces. DDR3 DRAM up to 8GB running at 1600MT/s complements the powerful processor with high performance, ECC protected onboard memory.
The MIC-3328 is designed for reliabilty with soldered processor, DRAM and flash storage for enhanced shock and vibration tolerance making it an ideal choice for workstation workloads in harsh environments and mission/business-critical applications such as military, transportation, test & measurement and traffic control.
MIC-3328 uses the Intel® QM77 PCH, which provides extensive I/O support such as USB3.0, PCI Express gen.2 and SATA-III ports.
The MIC-3328 PlusIO J2 supports interfaces such as 4 PCI Express x1 gen. 2 links for IO extension, one GbE for computer to computer multiprocessing, three SATA for Hard drives and RAID systems as well as 4 USB ports for wireless interfaces and legacy interface replacement.
For more information about CompactPCI PlusIO and Serial offerings from Advantech or information on how this new platform can help you to gain competitive advantages, please contact your Advantech representative.