10” Industrial Tablet PC with Intel® Celeron® Processor
- 10.1” WXGA, Projective Capacitive Multi Touch Display
- -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F), IP65, MIL-STD 810G / 4ft drop compliant
- Compact/Slim design: 20mm/ 0.79inch height
- Seamless Communications, including Wi-Fi, BT, NFC (optional)
- Warm swappable battery
- Optional integrated 1D/2D barcode scanner and expansion module (MSR+SMC)
The MIT-W101 is a revolutionary new tablet PC designed by the Advantech Mobile Computing team. Powered by the new-generation Intel® processor, the tablet is equipped with 10.1” 1280 x 800 resolution screen with projected capacitive touch. The tablet PC also features many connectivity options: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, BT 4.0, NFC. A wide variety of optional accessories are available to expend MIT-W101’s role, such as docking station, shoulder strap, hand strap, multi-function cover, stylus w/ tethering cord, and rugged bumper that helps MIT-W101 withstand up to a 6-foot drop.