4-Axis Embedded Motion Controller with 32-Channel Digital I/O
- Intel® Atom™ dual-core E3825, 1.33 G, processor
- Encoder input is 10 MHz for 4xAB mode and 2.5 MHz for CW/CCW mode
- Pulse output of up to 5 Mpps
- Equipped with a memory buffer (10K points) for trajectory planning
- Supports E-Gear and helical interpolation
- Supports E-CAM and provides 256 points for describing CAM profiles
- 2-axis position comparison trigger
- 3-axis arc interpolation
- 16-channel isolated digital input
- 16-channel isolated digital output
MVP-3245 is an embedded motion control platform equipped with the latest Intel® Atom™ processor and SoftMotion technology and aimed at machinery applications that require compact platform with a slim form factor. To satisfy demands for industrial automation, MVP-3245 offers a variety of basic motion control functions, such as linear, circular and helical interpolation, T/S-curve speed profiles, as well as advanced motion functions, such as E-Gear, E-CAM, and Tangential Following.
MVP-3245 also features specific SoftMotion functions for sector applications, such as 2D comparison trigger, Path DO, and 3D arc move. Moreover, this controller supports serial communication ports and several other networking interfaces. Advantech also provides a common motion API library, graphical utility, and user-friendly examples to reduce the programming load and facilitate easy configuration and diagnosis.