PCI Express x4, 4/8-Port USB 3.0 Expansion Card
- Four USB 3.0 host controllers
- Supports 1500mA Max. current per port
- Supports four or eight USB 3.0 ports
- Compliant with USB 3.0 specification and Intel® xHCI specification, revision 1.0
- PCI Express x4 interface
- Supports Microsoft Windows 7/8.1/10 and Linux operating systems
PCE-USB4 is a 4-port PCIe x4 expansion card aimed at industrial imaging applications. Featuring four independent Renesas μPD720202 USB 3.0 host controllers, a Gen 2 PCI Express® x4 interface, and a per-port bandwidth of 5 Gbps when operating four ports simultaneously, PCE-USB4 delivers maximal per-port performance. PCE-USB4 features four USB 3.0 ports (for expansion, PCE-USB8 features eight USB 3.0 ports) with 1500 mA current to ensure stable power for external USB devices. PCE-USB4 is a high-bandwidth industrial-power expansion card designed for machine vision, factory automation, and medical applications, as well as any other applications that require high data transfer speeds.