64-ch Isolated Digital I/O PCI Express Card
- 32-ch isolated digital input w/ digital filter
- 32-ch isolated digital output w/ wide output range (5~40VDC)
- Interrupt handling capability for all DI channels
- Software-selectable Digital filter time for all DI channels
- Output status read-back
- Keeps the output settings and values after system hot reset
The Advantech PCIE-1756H offers 64 isolated digital input and output channels with 2,500 VDC isolation protection. They feature a wide input range (10 ~ 30 VDC), wide output range (5 ~ 40 VDC) and high sink current (500mA max./channel) can easily use in industrial automation control systems. All of the input signals can be used as interrupt request signals and also disable or enable the interrupt in each channel and support the edge of the input signals, at which to generate an interrupt. All of PCIE-1756H DI channel has a digital filter to prevent wrong recognition of input signals from carrying noise or a chattering.