64-ch Digital I/O and Counter ISA Card
- 32 TTL-level digital input channels, 32 TTL-level digital output channels
- High-output driving capacity
- Low-input loading
- 3 programmable counter/timer channels
- User configurable clock source
- Breadboard area for custom circuits
The PCL-720+ digital I/O and counter card is PC-compatible add-on cards with 32 digital input channels, 32 digital output channels and three programmable counter/timer channels. Their digital I/O channels are TTL-compatible and use 74LS244 driver/ buffer circuits to provide high output driving capacity. These buffered circuits also require lower input loading current than regular TTL circuits. The cards’ 8254 programmable counter/timer provides three flexible 16-bit counter/timer channels. You can generate waves and pulses by programming the 8254. Jumper settings determine the clock crystal frequency. The cards also includes a breadboard area perfect for customized circuits.