TPM compliant with TCG 1.2 via LPC
- Meets Advantech Standard iDoor Technology
- Trusted Platform Module Revision TCG 1.2 compliant
- Hardware-based data protection prevents encrypted data from illegal decrypting
- Connect to system via on-board LPC connector
- Supports 32/64-bit Microsoft® Windows® XP/7/8
- Supports Embedded Automation PC UNO-2400 series
The PCM-23 series are storage modules from Advantech iDoor Technology. They are compatible with the PCI ExpressR Mini Card Specification Revision 1.2. including MRAM for automation machine memory back up which will no need battery, SATA to CFast on ThinClient terminal with storage for shorter maintenance and shorter MTB repair, Locked USB Dongle for Software protection in SCADA system, and TPM on Quality system management. This is a flexible design that enables customers to customize their features which meet iDoor Technology.