Modular server, storage and networking blocks neatly combine in a compact, converged 2U rack chassis to redefine data center agility.
Server blocks powered by latest Intel processors
Server blocks at the heart of the FX converged architecture are powered by the latest Intel® Xeon® processors. They include:
FC430: 2-socket, quarter-width 1U high-density server block with optional InfiniBand configuration
FC630: 2-socket, half-width 1U workhorse server block ideal for a wide variety of business applications
FC830: Powerful 4-socket, full-width 1U server block for mid-size and enterprise data centers
FM120x4: Half-width 1U sled housing up to four separate Intel® Atom® powered single-socket microservers offers up to 16 microservers per 2U.
The FX architecture also includes the FD332 storage module.
|Product Type||PowerEdge FC630|
The FC630 is a half-width, 1U server block with powerful processors and a large memory footprint ideal for hosting virtualization environments or running business intelligence applications, databases and private clouds. It features:
- Two 22-core Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v4 processors (up to 176 cores per FX2)
- Up to 24 memory DIMMs (up to 96 DIMMs per FX2)
- Two 2.5" HDDs or up to eight 1.8" SSDs
- Support for up to two Express Flash NVMe PCIe SSDs
- Dual- and quad-port 10Gb and quad-port 1Gb Select Network Adapter (SNA)
- Access to two PCIe expansion slots in the FX2 chassis