Performance per watt and efficiency that can’t be beaten
The PowerEdge™ M1000e blade chassis enclosure is the robust foundation for the PowerEdge M series blade solution, enabling significant data center density with an easy to deploy and manage platform that maximizes power and cooling efficiency.
A new era for blade servers
Help reduce the cost and complexity of managing blade resources with the PowerEdge™ M1000e blade enclosure.
- Powerful management tools: Take charge of your blade environment with the integrated management tools that help make the M1000e one of the most effective blade-server products in the industry.
- Flexible remote management: Tailor your PowerEdge™ blade management with the Chassis Management Controller to best suit your needs over your entire blade infrastructure, in a single data center or around the world.
- Outstanding efficiency: Help increase capacity, lower operating costs and deliver better performance per watt with the PowerEdge™ M1000e.
Grow with ease
Expand your data center with a flexible and scalable system designed to support future generations of blade technologies.
- Extensive I/O with flexible scalability: Meet your growing data center performance demands with the advanced input/output (I/O) functionality and flexible scalability of the PowerEdge™ M1000e Blade Enclosure.
- Simplified product integration: Limit your downtime with Dell™ FlexAddress, which can greatly streamline the process of integrating new servers and other components into the enclosure.
The new-generation PowerEdge experience
Make IT the engine for your business success. The newest generation PowerEdge™ family is engineered with the right combination of features and performance scalability to handle tough workloads for both large and small data center environments.
- Improve operational efficiency with enhanced systems management: Streamline operations and boost productivity to get the most out of every dollar spent. Manage your Dell™ PowerEdge™ servers in complex IT environments by automating the most essential server lifecycle management tasks: deploy, update, monitor and maintain.
- Global Services and Support: Dell™ Services can help reduce IT complexity, lower costs and eliminate inefficiencies by making IT and business solutions work harder for you. The Dell Services team takes a holistic view of your needs and designs solutions for your environment and business objectives while using established delivery methods, local talent and in-depth domain knowledge to help you lower your total cost of ownership.