Powerful, compact, agile
Powerful 1-socket, mini-tower first server for small office/home office and SMB to consolidate data and drive applications faster.
- Consolidate data from multiple laptops or desktops onto a single server with up to 4 x internal 3.5″ hard drives.
- Ensure fast response times with the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v5 product family.
- Easily and flexibly attach peripheral devices with eight external USB ports.
Accelerate application performance
- Drive greater memory performance and expand capacity up to 64GB through time with 4 x DIMM slots and DDR4 memory, which transfer data 33% faster than previous-generation DDR3.
- Boost data throughput with 4 x PCIe 3.0 slots driving 2x data throughput compared to PCIe 2.0
- Drive 2x IOPS performance with the PowerEdge PERC9 RAID controller, compared to previous-generation PowerEdge T110 II equipped with PERC8.
Reliable, worry-free operation
- Deploy rapidly and turn the server over for productive work sooner with Dell OpenManage systems management solutions.
- Easily monitor system health and behavior with simple, intuitive Dell OpenManage Essentials console.
- Save IT administrator time by automating firmware updates — up to 92% reduction in firmware update time using Repository Manager auto-updates compared to manual updates.