1S performance with enterprise reliability
Deliver reliable performance for your core business applications with the robust flexibility of the PowerEdge T320 tower server.
Powerful and quiet
Start building your future with PowerEdge™ T320 — performance, expandability and reliability in a quiet, one-socket tower server.
- Practical performance: Help boost office efficiency with the PowerEdge T320, powered by the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2400 and E5-2400 v2 product families with options for the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-1410 or the Intel® Pentium® processor 1400 series. Matching enterprise-class features with a dense memory footprint enables you to easily address core business applications quickly and efficiently.
- Scalable I/O: Improve your I/O (input/output) capabilities for data-intensive tasks through PCI Express (PCIe) expansion slots and optional internal graphics processing unit (GPU) acceleration.
- Versatile storage: Tailor your storage capacity to fit your needs, with up to 16 hot-swap drives plus hardware and software RAID options to help maximize data management and protection.
Designed to grow with you
Implement the T320’s versatile performance and efficient management as an office tower server or mount as a rack server as you grow into larger data centers.
- Intelligent systems management: Simplify deploying, updating, monitoring and maintaining your PowerEdge™ T320 with the Dell™ OpenManage™ portfolio.
- Workhorse efficiency: Take advantage of the T320’s designed-in reliability, availability and serviceability features to help keep your workflow efficient and your operating expenses in check.
- Flexible deployment: Easily deploy the T320 as an office-environment tower or take advantage of its rack-mount capability to move it into the data center as your business grows.
The new generation PowerEdge experience
Make IT the engine for your business success. The newest generation of PowerEdge family is engineered with the right combination of features and performance scalability to handle tough workloads for both large and small data center environments.
- Improve operational efficiency with enhanced systems management: Streamline operations and help boost productivity to get the most out of every dollar spent. Manage your Dell PowerEdge servers in complex IT environments by automating the most essential server lifecycle management tasks: deploy, update, monitor and maintain.
- Global Services and Support: Dell Services can help reduce IT complexity, lower costs and eliminate inefficiencies by making IT and business solutions work harder for you. The Dell Services team takes a holistic view of your needs and designs solutions for your environment and business objectives while using established delivery methods, local talent and in-depth domain knowledge to help you lower your total cost of ownership.