1S performance with enterprise reliability
Deliver reliable performance for your core business applications with the robust flexibility of the PowerEdge T320 tower server.
Powerful and quiet
Start building your future with PowerEdge™ T320 — performance, expandability and reliability in a quiet, one-socket tower server.
- Practical performance: Help boost office efficiency with the PowerEdge T320, powered by the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2400 and E5-2400 v2 product families with options for the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-1410 or the Intel® Pentium® processor 1400 series. Matching enterprise-class features with a dense memory footprint enables you to easily address core business applications quickly and efficiently.
- Scalable I/O: Improve your I/O (input/output) capabilities for data-intensive tasks through PCI Express (PCIe) expansion slots and optional internal graphics processing unit (GPU) acceleration.
- Versatile storage: Tailor your storage capacity to fit your needs, with up to 16 hot-swap drives plus hardware and software RAID options to help maximize data management and protection.
Designed to grow with you
Implement the T320’s versatile performance and efficient management as an office tower server or mount as a rack server as you grow into larger data centers.
- Intelligent systems management: Simplify deploying, updating, monitoring and maintaining your PowerEdge™ T320 with the Dell™ OpenManage™ portfolio.
- Workhorse efficiency: Take advantage of the T320’s designed-in reliability, availability and serviceability features to help keep your workflow efficient and your operating expenses in check.
- Flexible deployment: Easily deploy the T320 as an office-environment tower or take advantage of its rack-mount capability to move it into the data center as your business grows.
The new generation PowerEdge experience
Make IT the engine for your business success. The newest generation of PowerEdge family is engineered with the right combination of features and performance scalability to handle tough workloads for both large and small data center environments.
- Improve operational efficiency with enhanced systems management: Streamline operations and help boost productivity to get the most out of every dollar spent. Manage your Dell PowerEdge servers in complex IT environments by automating the most essential server lifecycle management tasks: deploy, update, monitor and maintain.
- Global Services and Support: Dell Services can help reduce IT complexity, lower costs and eliminate inefficiencies by making IT and business solutions work harder for you. The Dell Services team takes a holistic view of your needs and designs solutions for your environment and business objectives while using established delivery methods, local talent and in-depth domain knowledge to help you lower your total cost of ownership.
|Product Type||PowerEdge T320|
|Processor||Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2400 and E5-2400 v2 product families|
|Intel Xeon processor E5-1410|
|Intel Pentium® processor 1400 product family|
|Intel DMI 2.0|
|2.5MB per core; core options: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10|
|Operating System||Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012|
|Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Essentials|
|Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, x64 (includes Hyper-V®)|
|Novell® SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server|
|Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®|
|VMware® vSphere® ESXi ™|
|Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization®|
|Memory||Up to 192GB (6 DIMM slots) 2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB DDR3 up to 1600MT/s|
|Storage||Maximum Internal Storage:|
|Up to 32TB|
|Hot-plug hard drive options:|
|2.5” SATA, nearline SAS, SAS (15K, 10K), SAS SSD, SATA SSD, SAS 512n (15K)|
|3.5” SATA, nearline SAS, SAS (15K)|
|Self-encrypting drives available|
|Cabled hard drive options:|
|3.5” SATA, nearline SAS, SAS (15K)|
|Drive Bays||Choose from four 3.5” cabled, eight 3.5” hot-plug, or sixteen 2.5” hot-plug drive bays|
|Slots||5 PCIe slots:|
|One x16 slot with x16 bandwidth, 3.0, full-length, full-height|
|One x8 slot with x4 bandwidth, 3.0, half-length, full-height|
|One x8 slot with x4 bandwidth, 2.0, half-length, full-height|
|One x8 slot with x4 bandwidth, 3.0, full-length, full-height|
|One x8 slot with x1 bandwidth, 2.0, full-length, full-height|
|One NVIDIA® Quadro® 6000 or 4000 graphics card|
|RAID Controllers||Internal controllers:|
|PERC S110 (SW RAID)|
|External HBAs (RAID):|
|External HBAs (non-RAID):|
|6Gbps SAS HBA|
|Network Controller||Embedded NIC:|
|Broadcom® 5720 Dual Port 1Gb LOM|
|I/O adapter options:|
|Broadcom 5720 Dual Port 1Gb NIC|
|Broadcom 5719 Quad Port 1Gb NIC|
|Intel I350 Dual Port 1Gb stand-up adapter|
|Intel I350 Quad Port 1Gb stand-up adapter|
|QLogic QLE2460 4Gb Single Port FC HBA|
|QLogic QLE2462 4Gb Dual Port FC HBA|
|Power||Platinum efficiency, hot-plug, redundant 495W or 750W power supply|
|Silver efficiency, cabled 350W power supply|
|Auto-ranging power supplies|
|Availability||Optional high-efficiency, hot-plug, redundant power supplies; hot-plug drive bays; TPM; dual internal SD support; redundant fans; optional bezel; luggage tag; ECC memory; optional interactive LCD screen; extended thermal support; ENERGY STAR® compliant|
|Tower (5U rackable)|
|ReadyRails II sliding rails for tool-less mounting in 4-post racks with square or unthreaded round holes or tooled mounting in 4-post threaded hole racks, with support for optional tool-less cable management arm (for rackable chassis model only)|
|Basic management (default)|
|iDRAC7 with Lifecycle Controller|
|iDRAC7 Express (upgrade option) or iDRAC7 Enterprise (upgrade option)|
|8GB or 16GB vFlash media (upgrade options)|
|IPMI 2.0 compliant|
|OpenManage™ Essentials and Dell Management Console|
|OpenManage Power Center|
|Dell OpenManage Connections:|
|OpenManage Integration Suite for Microsoft® System Center|
|Dell plug-in for VMware® vCenter®|
|HP Operations Manager, IBM Tivoli® Netcool®, and CA Network and Systems Management (NSM)|