Precision T5810 Workstation
Ideas need great workstations
Tower workstation in a compact design with expansion options. With an Intel® processor, up to two graphics cards and four hard drives with optional RAID.
- Featuring the latest Intel® Xeon® processor options: Power through the most demanding, interactive applications quickly with a new generation of single-socket performance with Intel® Xeon® processors.
- Powerful graphics and memory: The latest NVIDIA® Quadro® and AMD FirePro™ graphics deliver the muscle you need to run the most demanding software applications. New Quadro and FirePro graphics offer larger dedicated graphics memory for your large data sets. System memory is expandable up to 256GB using the latest DDR4 ECC memory technology. Experience up to 26%* increased graphics performance with Solidworks and up to 34%* improvement with Maya. (*Internal SPECView perf 12.0.1 benchmark testing)
- High-performance storage: Choose the actively cooled Dell Precision Ultra-Speed Drive Duo and Quad PCIe NVMe SSD storage solutions for the fastest and most reliable way to store your content. If you prefer traditional storage options, choose the optional 12 Gb/s RAID controllers, doubling the I/O speed of our previous-generation Workstation.
Discover the Precision Tower 5810
Watch our experts guide you through the new Precision Tower 5810.
Certified for seamless reliability
ISV (Independent Software Vendor) certification means that the Precision Workstations you purchase are tested to ensure the high-performance applications you rely on every day run smoothly. ISV certification is the result of precise engineering and rigorous testing to optimize performance and reliability to run leading industry applications for engineering, manufacturing, media, entertainment, healthcare, life sciences, oil, gas, economics and financial services. Dell ISV-certified applications cover the most popular independent software applications including:
- Dassault Systèmes including CATIA and SolidWorks
- Autodesk Product Design Suite including Inventor® and AutoCAD, 3D CAD and Revit®.
- Adobe Creative Cloud® including Premiere Pro CC and After Effects® CC
- PTC including PTC Creo and Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 4.0
- Siemens including Solid Edge, Tecnomatix and NX
- Schlumberger Petrel
Maximize reliability with Dell Reliable Memory Technology (RMT) Pro
Dell’s exclusive, patented Reliable Memory Technology (RMT) Pro helps maximize uptime and ensure that your Workstations work as hard as you do. RMT Pro works in conjunction with error-correcting code (ECC) memory to detect and correct memory errors in real time. RMT Pro makes memory errors virtually nonexistent so that the bad memory is never revisited again and the DIMM can still be used. With a simple system reboot, RMT Pro isolates the defective area in memory and hides it from the OS.
Improve productivity with Dell Precision Optimizer
Different applications have different system requirements. Let Dell Precision Optimizer take the guesswork out of customizing settings by automatically adjusting Intel® Hyper-Threading, number of CPU cores, graphics and power settings. Free with your Precision workstation, the Dell Precision Optimizer automatically tunes your Workstation to run specific programs at the fastest speeds possible, enhancing productivity. Our engineers have created profiles specifically for the applications you use, minimizing the need to customize settings according to each application..
The Dell Precision Optimizer works with some of the most popular Independent Software Vendor (ISV)-certified applications. It can generate real-time performance reports for processor, storage, memory and graphics utilization, as well as send a system report to IT for analysis. Connect to Dell.com through the Optimizer for easy identification of component upgrades.
- Easy updates: Update once and update everywhere with Dell-unique Intel® vPro™ extensions for remote BIOS management and hard drive wipe, even when systems are offline.
- Dell Client Command Suite: By building unique management capabilities into Precision Workstations, Dell Client Command Suite provides free automation tools that help automate and streamline system deployment, monitoring and updating in complex IT environments.
- Best-in-class integration: Our automation tools work with all management consoles and integrate seamlessly with Microsoft Systems Center 2012, allowing 77% fewer steps to import drivers.
Optimized for productivity
Access your Workstation from anywhere with Teradici PCoIP® Workstation Access Software. Without any additional hardware, you can completely manage your machine in a “lights out” environment, as if you were right there.
Use any Teradici PCoIP® enabled client device to remotely connect to your Workstation for maximum mobility without sacrificing performance or security. Quick to install and easy to maintain, Teradici PCoIP® uses the most secure remote display technology to provide unmatched user experience over networks. It also offers zero client compatibility and supports dual displays for maximum options for mobile professionals.
- Traditional drives, solid-state speeds: With optional Intel CAS-W software solutions, you can enable I/O speeds close to that of solid-state drive configurations at the price of traditional drives. Intel CAS-W provides a better user experience, with up to 3.6x higher frame rate in Adobe After Effects® 2015 and up to 70% increased frame rates in AutoCAD® 2015.
- Optional PCIe SATA/SAS RAID controller: Reduce the time spent loading or saving large data sets with software- or hardware-based RAID controllers for your hard drive, available on all Precision Workstations.
- Quick Resource Locator (QRL): Model-specific QR codes located on the system allow you to quickly access detailed how-tos and troubleshoot hardware from your smartphone.
Security and performance
- Precision™ Workstations feature best-in-class endpoint security solutions that include comprehensive encryption, advanced authentication and leading-edge malware protection from a single source.
- DDP | Encryption protects your data across all endpoints, including external media, self-encrypting drives and in public cloud storage.2
- DDP | Security Tools (DDP | ST) is an end-to-end security solution included with all Precision, Latitude and OptiPlex systems. DDP | ST offers advanced authentication options to help you keep unauthorized users out of your data and out of your business
- DDP | Protected Workspace takes a new approach to malware prevention. It is designed to protect your data and users from all untrusted content — even advanced persistent threats (APTs) and zero-day exploits.
|Product Type||Precision Tower 5810 XL|
|Processor||Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-1620 v3 (4C, 3.5GHz, 10M, 140W)|
|Operating System||Windows 7 Professional (64Bit Windows 8.1 License, Media)- English, French, German, Dutch, Italian|
|Productivity Software||Microsoft® Office Trial, MUI|
|Security Software||McAfee Security Center 30 Day Trial|
|Memory||8G 2133MHz DDR4 (2x4GB) RDIMM ECC|
|Hard Drive||500GB 3.5inch Serial ATA (7,200 Rpm) Hard Drive|
|Video Card||AMD FirePro™ W2100 2GB (2 DP) (1DP to SL-DVI adapter)|
|Display||Display Not Included|
|Optical Drive||8x DVD-/+RW Slimline|
|3 USB 2.0|
|3 USB 2.0|
|4 SATA 6Gb/s|
|2 SATA 6GB/s for optical drives|
|3 USB 3.0|
|3 USB 2.0|
|1 RJ45 Intel Gigabit Ethernet|
|Slots||5 Slots (5 Full length, 1 Half length)|
|Two PCIe x16 Gen 3|
|One PCIe x16 Gen 3 wired x8 (Half length)|
|One PCIe x4 Gen 2|
|One PCIe x1 Gen 2|
|One PCI 32bit/33MHz|
|Dimensions||Mid-Tower Chassis - 16.30 x 6.79 x 18.54"; 414 x 172.6 x 471mm|
|Sound Card||Not Selected in this Configuration|
|Keyboard||UK/Irish (QWERTY) Dell KB212-B QuietKey USB Keyboard Black|
|Mouse||Dell Optical (Not Wireless), Scroll USB (3 buttons scroll) Black Mouse|
|Regulatory||Energy Star® configurations available including 80 PLUS® registered Gold power supplies; EPEAT® registered (see epeat.net for specific registration rating/status by country); China CECP; GS Mark. For a complete listing of declarations & certifications, see Dell’s regulatory & compliance homepage at dell.com/regulatory_compliance.|
|XL Feature||Technical Specification|
|Processor (Class 1)||Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2695 v3; Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2680 v3|
|Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2640 v3; Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2620 v3|
|Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2609 v3|
|Intel® Xeon® processor E5-1660 v3; Intel® Xeon® processor E5-1620 v3|
|Intel® Xeon® processor E5-1603 v3|
|Operating Systems||Genuine Windows® 7 Ultimate for Embedded (32-Bit or 64-Bit)|
|Genuine Windows® 7 Professional for Embedded (32-Bit or 64-Bit)|
|Windows® 8.1 Pro (64-Bit)|
|Genuine Windows® 7 Professional (64-Bit)|
|Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7.0|
|Ubuntu 12.04 SP1 Linux|
|Chipset (Class 1)||Intel® C612Chipset|
|Graphics Options (Class 2)||Support for 2 PCI Express® x16 Gen 2/Gen 3 graphics cards up to 300W (total graphics in 2 slots, 685W PSU)|
|High end 3D cards:||Mid-range 3D cards:||Entry 3D cards:||Professional 2D cards:|
|NVIDIA® Quadro® K6000||AMD FirePro™ W7100||AMD FirePro 4100||NVIDIA Quadro NVS 510|
|NVIDIA® Quadro® K5200||AMD FirePro™ W5100||AMD FirePro 2100||NVIDIA Quadro NVS 315|
|NVIDIA Quadro K4200||NVIDIA Quadro K620||NVIDIA Quadro NVS 310|
|NVIDIA Quadro K2200||NVIDIA Quadro K420|
|Class 1: Locked||Components locked down for Product Lifecycle||Components:|
|OEM XL Processors|
|System boards (PN's)|
|Class 2: Managed||Components managements throughout the lifecycle, minimum 6-month change notification||Components:|
|CPU and Chipset Stepping|
|On-board Storage controller HW|
|On-board NIC HW|
|Class 3: Monitored||Components follow the Dell Standard refresh cycle||Components:|
|Subcomponents not considered Class 1 or Class 2|
|Chassis and mechanical changes|
|Vendor Part revision level|