10″ Industrial-Grade Tablet with 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7/Celeron® Processor with integrated Intel® Turbo Boost technology
- 10.1″ high-brightness WUXGA LED display with scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 panel
- Multi-touch PCAP touchscreen with support for gloved operation
- Rugged design with MIL-STD-810G cert, IP65 rating, and 4-ft. drop tolerance
- 4G LTE, WLAN (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth 4.1, and GPS modules with BeiDou/GLONASS support
- Built-in front and rear cameras, 1D/2D barcode scanner, and NFC RFID reader
- Hot-swappable battery supports up to 11 hours operation*
PWS-872 is an industrial-grade tablet equipped with an Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7/Celeron® processor, 10.1″ WUXGA LED display with multi-touch PCAP control, mSATA SATA III SSD storage, multiple I/O, and Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac), NFC, 3G/4G LTE, and Bluetooth 4.1 communication technologies. The built-in front (2M) and rear (8M) cameras, 1D/2D barcode scanner, and NFC reader provide convenient data collection tools, and the high-brightness sunlight-readable display supports outdoor applications. For mobile field-service applications, PWS-872 can be integrated with a hot-swappable external battery that supports up to 11 hours operation to enable long-duration use. Designed for harsh environments, PWS-872 is also MIL-STD-810G certified for shock and vibration tolerance, IP65 rated for protection from water and dust ingress, and can withstand drops of up to 4 ft. Moreover, PWS-872 can be integrated with a wide range of peripherals, such as a vehicle docking station, multi-bay battery charger, universal cover, and various I/O extension modules, to provide application-specific solutions.