Managed 18 port Industrial Ethernet Switch
- 8-port or 16-port 10/100 Mbps
- 8-port or 16-port 10/100 Mbps + 2-port Gigabit Combo (RJ45 or SFP) Uplink
- Layer 2 Managed functionality and advanced diagnostic tools
- Support IGMP snooping to forward and filter multicast traffic intelligently
- Support RSTP standard redundancy protocol to integrate into standard system
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE), IEEE 802.3az for low energy consumption
- IXM™ function enables the cross management for fast deployment
- X-Ring Elite™ function offers self-healing recovery time less than 20 ms
- Redundant Power Inputs (8.4 – 57.6 VDC)
- Operating temperature range -10 to +60°C
- UL508 certified for Industrial Control Panel
- UL C1D2, ATEX Zone 2 and IECEx certified for Hazardous Environments
The SE400 series is a managed Ethernet switch with industrial, ruggedized features designed to work in harsh environment applications. This switch offers all the features expected in a managed switch such as VLAN, IGMP Snooping, Network Redundancy, Link Aggregation, SNMP V1,V2c,V3 and Web Management. Comprehensive network security features such as 802.1x, DoS prevention, Multiple account setting, Storm control, SNMPv3 (Encryption)and Radius are also offered.
Embedded into each switch is the industry leading eWorx IXM™ cross management technology. IXM allows the installer to auto synchronize firmware updates and push configuration settings to either individual or groups of switches. IXM provides maintenance and provisioning functionality to both the SE400 and SE500 family switches without the need of extra software or trained personal. IXM™ speeds up switch deployment and ensures network stability.
The eWorx SE400 series switches feature a powerful suite of diagnostic, monitoring and network performance capabilities: Cable diagnostics, IPv4/IPv6 ping, fiber SFP monitoring (DDMI), port utilization, traffic statistics, QoS and rate limiting – all available from the Web GUI. These advanced features offer quick and easy troubleshooting.