No longer AvailableThis product has been superseded.
Click here to view the replacement product.
10.4″ EN50155 Railway Panel Computer
- 10.4″ SVGA 800×600 with 400 nits LED LCD display
- Fanless with Dual core 1.6 GHz processor
- 5H Hardness resistive touch
- Alternative keypad control in front bezel
- Mother board / Daughter board with coating for weather proof
- All around IP65 with waterproof M12 connector
- Optical bonding for weather proofing
- Ruggedized enclosure with Die-cast Aluminium alloy
- Wide operating temperature: -30 ~ 70°C
- EN50155 & EN45545 Compliance for railway application
Advantech’s HMI TPC-8100TR for transportation is used to keep the train driver informed about status of the train’s functions. Its design allows it to be deployed in environments with an extended temperature range ( –30 to +70°C) and it also complies with the EMC, shock and vibration test requirements of European standard EN50155 and EN45545 for railway applications.
The TPC-8100TR 10,4″ TFT display has a ruggedized touch panel and optical bonding for weather-proofing. All round IP65 and M12 connectors are the perfect choice for Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) in railway environments. The internal boards all have Conformal Coating protection for anti-moisture protection. The TPC-8100TR includes a comprehensive feature set with two Ethernet ports, serial interfaces, USB ports, built-in CFast devices.
Railway power module design support 10 ms interruption (EN50155, S2) , EMI EN55022 CLASS A filter, Over/Short current protection for its railway application.