RISC All-in-One Light duty Mobile Data Terminal
- NXP (Freescale) i.MX6DL Dual Core Cortex-A9 1.0 GHz SOC, 1GB DRAM, 4GB eMMC with Android 4.4.2
- 7″ WSVGA (1024 x 600) LCD with capacitive touch screen
- Built-in 4G LTE, WLAN/BT and GNSS include Beidou support. Support external antenna via SMA with better sensitivity for 4G LTE and GNSS
- Built-in battery pack (3.6V, 2400mA) as UPS for emergency status include notification to backed office and data backup
- Design for 12/24V power system and MIL-STD-810G shock/vibration standard
- Multiple isolation Digital Input/Output interface and support vehicle speed line input for distance measurement
TREK-733L is an ARM based Android 4.4.2 platform with 7″ display and capacitive touch screen all-in-one light duty mobile data terminal (MDT). With 1.0 GHz processor, 1GB DRAM and rich wireless communication interface include 4G LTE and WLAN/BT provide high speed data exchange with performance required by fleet management company. It offers a built-in battery to backup any emergency condition (UPS). MIL-STD-810G rated can be satisfied by most light duty vehicle shock/vibration environment. GNSS with 4G LTE can be used for location and route optimization, and the option for Beidou can cover most global navigation satellite system. There are three external antenna SMA ports for critical outdoor application to have better sensitivity and performance.