21.5/31.5″ Open Frame Self-Service Kiosk
- Low power consumption and fanless design
- 16:9 widescreen display with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- IP65-rated front panel for water and dust resistance
- Side-open design and recessed cable routing for easy management
- VESA 200mm standard mounting holes for varied mounting demands
- Integrated components, including a thermal printer, a barcode scanner, a NFC/RFID reader, a smart card reader, and a MSR
Advantech UTC-720 is a multipurpose interactive kiosk system that features a beautiful 21.5/31.5″ panel PC integrated into a slim steel chassis. Built for 24/7 operation, UTC-720 is durable and high-performance. Powered by a sixth-generation Intel® processor and equipped with up to 16GB of memory, the UTC-720 series deliver excellent performance to support various self-service applications. It also supports multiple OS, rich I/O ports, as well as the ability to integrate diverse optional peripherals, making it ideal for use as interactive self-service kiosk for any public and commercial applications.