Wzzard™ Machine Condition Monitoring Application Bundle
- The bundle provides everything you need: the sensors, the wireless nodes, and the network gateway.
- Embedded magnets make mounting fast and easy.
- Low maintenance, multiyear operation on battery power. (2) AA lithium batteries are included.
- Wide temperature specifications and a rugged, outdoor-rated, industrial design.
- Remote diagnostics, automatic restart, hardware watchdog.
- Wireless mesh networks provide “five nines” (99.999 percent) uptime.
- Wzzard Intelligent Edge Nodes form self-healing wireless mesh networks.
- Up to 32 Wzzard Nodes and 96 individual sensors can be deployed in a single mesh network.
- Range is up to 100 meters indoors and up to 500 meters outdoors.
The benefits of Condition Based Monitoring are well known. Tracking simple, measurable parameters like temperature, vibration, and current use lets an operator monitor the health of individual machines and systems, identify potential problems, and apply preventative maintenance before small problems turn into catastrophic failures. But what about the Condition Based Monitoring system itself? It can’t do its job unless it is highly scalable, long range, easy to deploy, and rugged enough for industrial environments. The Wzzard™ Condition Based Monitoring Application Bundle addresses all of these issues.
|BB-WSKIT3BE-CBM||Wzzard Machine Condition Monitoring Application Bundle|
- (3) Wzzard™ WSD2CA3 Industrial (-40c to +85c). WSD2CJA (2 Thermocouple in, 2 AI)
- Each node supports up to 3 attached sensors
- (1) ERT-351 Ethernet or (1) RT3G-350 Cellular network gateway with Dust board
- One gateway supports up to 32 wireless sensor nodes and up to 96 attached sensors
- (6) J Type Thermocouples
- (3) 250A Clamp On Current Sensors
- One copy Window PC-based SmartWorx Energy Monitoring Platform software
- Real time data display
- Historian Trending
- User programmable thresholds limits
- Visual and email/SMS alerts
- 3rd party SaaS platform support