SKY-524 – High-Density Multi-Node Infrastructure
Delivering hyperconverged infrastructure and high-performance computing in a slim 2U form factor, the SKY-524 gives you the flexibility you need to deploy independent workloads on a shared chassis infrastructure.
Equipped with hot-swappable nodes, each supporting up to 2 22-core CPUs, this innovative and module design employs maximum configuration flexibility whilst reducing the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by costing less than 4 regular 1U or 2U servers.
- 2U 4-node hybrid server featuring high-density storage, dual 10GbE and 2 x PCIe Gen3 x16 slots
- Cutting-edge technology including Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with up to 24 DIMMs per node
- I/O options with 8 PCIe lanes
- Flexible storage, NVMe and support for 12G SAS
- Up to 96% efficiency via titanium redundant power supply
- Supports two additional PCIe x16 by expansion cards
- 6-channel memory design for increased bandwidth
As Advantech's UK Premier Partner we can configure, customise and deploy the SKY-524 from our facility in the Thames Valley which also serves as Advantech's dedicated RMA centre here in the UK. With access to exclusive pricing and our complete end-to-end approach, we can help you achieve your goals with the latest intelligent server technology.