Smart Cellular Routers and Gateways
Built on secure, reliable, and flexible networking technologies; our smart cellular routers and gateways are helping companies and organisations integrate, connect, and upgrade their network topology.
Featuring platforms, footprints, and specifications for both wired and wireless connectivity, our next-generation applications can help digital transformations thrive, wherever they're installed.
With upload speeds of up to 50 Mbps and download speeds of up to 100 Mbps, the SmartFlex router provides ample bandwidth for both wired and wireless connections. Supporting Ethernet, I/O, serial, and wireless connections; the SmartFlex is designed and manufactured for tough environments.
- Powerful CPU and enhanced memory for high-demand applications
- Flexible port options, such as 3-port Switch, Ethernet, and RS232/422/485 serial ports
- GPS and GLONASS support
- Low power mode for solar-powered applications
Twin Module Cellular Router
Designed to provide a reliable and secure network with fail over protection; the SmartMotion features two independent modules for SIM carrier connectivity. Tested for industrial, mobile, security, and other harsh environments, the SmartMotion puts intelligence at the network edge with a powerful CPU and enhanced embedded memory capacity.
- Load balancing technology for simultaneous cellular, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi data connectivity
- Extended operational temperature range
- 10-60 VDC operated with transient and reverse polarity voltage protection
Intelligent 4G LTE Router and Gateway
The SmartStart family of cellular routers and gateways are the perfect way to connect RS-232 and Ethernet devices to a cellular network. Powerful enough to handle the full range of LTE communications capabilities, the SmartStart series can drive a variety of M2M and IoT applications.
- Exceptionally resilient wireless and wired connections
- Enhanced memory to host custom software applications and a variety of protocols
- Ethernet, serial, and I/O for connecting a wide array of field assets with DIN rail or wall mounting
- Easy deployment, maintenance, and troubleshooting with remote monitoring tools