As a full service systems specialist, ECA has a wealth of experience in providing fully realised and comprehensive turnkey solutions for a variety of automation and manufacturing sub-verticals. By understanding the fundamental drivers behind the automation industry, our embedded and long-life specialists can plan, design and build the latest technologies into a functional, accessible and optimised solution, with benefits that include:
- Enhanced business operations with real-time data analysis
- Greater operational flexibility and process capabilities
- Greater ROI and lower maintenance costs
- Improved quality control measures with the elimination of human error
- Increased productivity and reduced downtime
- Reduced system life cycle costs with extended equipment life
Automation plays a substantial role in increasing productivity and reducing costs across a number of service industries. As technology develops with IoT and Industry 4.0, our automated solutions can suit a variety of applications:
- Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM) – the utilisation of computers for the planning, control and manufacturing of products.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) – manufacturing functions linked through an integrated computer network that can be changed to optimise production requirements.
- Flexible Manufacturing Systems (FMS) – comprehensive systems that manufacture similar products and components using a flexible route of operation.
- Information Technology (IT) – for the creation, storage, retrieval and dissemination of information and data.
- Numerically-Controlled equipment (NC) – programmed machine tools that operate in sequence.
- Robots – automated equipment that can execute varied tasks that are normally operated by a human being.
Whether you need a solution for food processing, automotive construction, chemical refinement or metalwork operations, you’ll find ECA is at the leading edge of automated IT.